Ingredients: linseed oil without thermal and chemical treatment. Energy content: 884 Kcal/ 100 g.
Application: Flaxseed oil is an excellent source of essential fatty acids Omega 3 – about 58% and Omega 6 – about 14%, which are essential for maintaining good health. These acids cannot be synthesized in the human body, but must be obtained through food. They support the functions of the cardiovascular system and the immune system, the nervous system and, last but not least, are involved in reproduction. Regular intake of linseed oil / 2-3 tbsp. per day/ reduces the risk of cancer and protects against the effects of aging. It has a beneficial effect on menopause symptoms and menstrual pains. The consumption of linseed oil improves the condition of the skin, hair and nails.
Flaxseed oil contains a significant amount of plant hormones – lignans. Lignans are important plant compounds that act like hormones in our body. They have the ability to bind to existing hormones and maintain their optimal levels necessary for our good health.
Flaxseed oil can also help you with:
- Lower cholesterol, protect against heart disease and control high blood pressure levels;
- It opposes the inflammation associated with gout and fibrotic tumors of the breast. Omega-3 fatty acids limit the inflammatory responses associated with these conditions. In addition, the ability of Omega-3 acids to aid the absorption of iodine, a mineral that is deficient in fibroid women, makes flaxseed oil valuable in treating this often painful condition;
- Intestinal disorders and gallstones. Taken for internal inflammation, flaxseed oil can help soothe inflammation and repair any damage to the intestinal tract. Also, the oil can prevent painful gallstones;
- Improves the condition of the skin in acne, eczema, psoriasis, sunburn and rosacea. The essential fatty acids in flaxseed oil are largely responsible for its healing properties on the skin;
- Increases the health of hair and nails;
- Reduces nerve damage that causes numbness and tingling in the limbs;
- Reduces the risk of cancer and protects against the effects of aging;
- It relieves the symptoms of menopause, menstrual cramps, female infertility and endometriosis. Due to the content of hormone-balancing lignans and plant estrogens in flaxseed oil, it helps to stabilize estrogen-progesterone levels in the female body;
- Fights prostate problems, male sterility and impotence.
Usage: Linseed oil can be taken in its pure form, but it can also be mixed with honey, fruit or syrups.
Storage: In a dark and cool place. After opening, store in the refrigerator and consume within 3 months.
Manufacturer: Balcho Agro Product EOOD, Bulgaria.
Net quantity: 250 ml ℮
There are no reviews yet.