CONFIDENTIALITY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA ON THE WEBSITE POLICY
Effective from: 05/25/2018
1. Who are we?
“Dr. Biomaster” Ltd. is a company registered under the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria, with EIK 131102513, with its registered office and management address in the city of Sofia, Serdika district, 68 Rhodopi street, 2nd floor.
By accessing, viewing, using in any way the services and resources on the Website, You confirm that you are familiar with, understand the meaning and significance of and agree to be bound by this Policy. By accessing the Website and Services, you express your express consent to us collecting, receiving, recording, organizing, matching, updating, changing, extracting and otherwise lawfully processing, using and sharing your personal data in accordance with this Policy.
Use of the Website, its services and resources requires consent to accept this Policy. Access to this Policy is permanently active at the following address: https://drbiomaster.com/pravila-za-poveritelnost/
The collection, processing and storage of the personal data of the users of the Website is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act and the applicable current Bulgarian and European legislation.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any time. New versions will be posted on the Website. If you have a registration, you will be notified of such changes to the email address you specified.
If you disagree with changes in this Policy, you should notify us in writing, after which your Profile will be deleted. In all other cases, you will be deemed to agree to the changes.
“Personal data” is any data that contains identifying information (eg name, address, phone, email and others). Before we receive and process your personal data, we require your express, informed and freely given consent to do so.
3. What data do we collect about you?
You have the right to access the Website without providing your personal data and registration. Access to the services of the Website requires the provision of personal data, for example when requesting an order for a given product, etc.
Personal data provided by you:
When you register to use the Website, you will be asked for information that is necessary solely for the use of the Website’s services and resources. The collection of this data is carried out in accordance with the strictest legal security requirements.
Using the services of the Website requires that you are at least 16 years of age. By creating a user profile, you confirm that you are at least 16 years of age.
Successful registration requires the completion of certain mandatory fields marked as mandatory, as well as the creation of a unique password. Alternatively, it is possible to access the services of the Website through your Facebook profile.
When creating a Profile, you should provide your:
- email address;
Filling in the optional fields during registration or in the process of using the services of the Website is entirely at the discretion of the Users.
The user is responsible for the provided contact information and other data that is false, false or refers to third parties (in all cases where the third parties have not given their consent), as well as any illegal or malicious use of personal data and information.
We do not collect personal data that:
- reveal racial or ethnic origin;
- reveal political, religious or philosophical beliefs;
- disclose membership in political parties or organizations, associations with religious, philosophical, political or trade union objectives;
- relate to health, sex life or the human genome;
- are provided by users under the age of 16 without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
Administrator will delete any information submitted by or relating to users who are known to be under the age of 16 and have not obtained the consent of their parents or legal guardians to use the Website, Services and the content.
Data we collect automatically:
Every time you visit the Website, we automatically collect the following data:
Your Device Information:
- We collect data related to your device (such as device model, version of the operating system and browser you use, and IP address).
- When you use the services of the Website, it is possible for us to collect and process information about your actual location (geo-location). We use a variety of means to determine location, including IP address, GPS, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
Information we collect when using the Website services:
- Information about Internet pages that refer to the Website, as well as those to which the Website refers, date and time of visit, duration of visit, loading speed of the Website, and other data related to your interaction with the Website.< /li>
- With the help of cookies, the web server can save, for example, the preferences and settings of the User’s computer, mobile phone or other device, which data are automatically restored on the next visit. Cookies are used, among other things, to improve the user experience, such as not repeating the login process on a subsequent visit.
- We use the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies – allow the Website to link the actions of the User during the browser session. They can be used for various purposes, such as to remember user preferences while browsing the Website. They could also be used for security when the User accesses internet banking or to facilitate the use of web-based mail. Session cookies expire after the browser session and are not stored in the longer term.
- Persistent cookies – stored on the User’s device between browser sessions, which allow the User’s preferences or actions throughout the Website (and in some cases on different sites) to be saved. Persistent cookies can be used for a variety of purposes, including for user preferences and choices when using a website or for targeting advertising.
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer li>
- Cookie settings in Safari
- Rejection of cookies by the User may result in limitation of functionality or inability to use the services of the Website.
4. What are the purposes of processing your personal data?
The personal data we collect is necessary to provide quality services and to provide you with timely technical and other assistance when necessary.
We use the personal data you provide for the following purposes:
- For the normal functioning of all services on the Website, including but not limited to: to create a registration on the Website, to send orders for the purchase of certain items through the Website;
- To ensure safe and reliable use of services and content by verifying your access rights to the services and items you request;
- Continuously improve the quality of our services and content by receiving your submitted suggestions, advice and ideas for expanding existing and introducing new items through our Website;
- To send you news, electronic newsletters, offers, interesting and useful information and other messages. If you do not wish to receive such communications from us or other partner companies, you should opt-out at any time using the unsubscribe form available at the end of each informational email.
- To provide you with specialized information about the full use and access to promotions, campaigns, games and other resources on our website, as well as instructions, directions and other useful content through the data obtained about your preferences;
- To invite you to participate in surveys and user opinion surveys about the quality and satisfaction of the content and other resources on our Website;
- For other purposes permitted by law in connection with the quality performance of all current and future services and resources on the Website.
When the purposes change, we will inform you and ask for your express consent to process your personal data in accordance with the new purposes.
5. Who has access to your personal data?
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties unless:
- give us your express, informed and freely given consent;
- the third parties in question provide support to us under contract for the purpose of providing our products or services;
- this is required by law or by virtue of an official act of a public body;
- there is a justified need to protect the rights, property or security of the users of the Website or another defensible public interest;
- this is required in connection with the sale of a business, our company or its assets that are subject to confidentiality.
Our employees and partners have access to your personal data for the purposes of maintaining the Website and the Services, but they are bound by an obligation to maintain confidentiality with respect to the data they access in connection with carrying out of this activity.
Our employees and partners are properly informed about the importance of their duty of confidentiality and are responsible for fulfilling this duty.
We may share data that does not identify you personally with our commercial partners (media, marketing agencies and other business partners who have agreed to comply with this Policy) for the purpose of providing, with your consent, information about products and services, as well as promotions and offers.
For any other purposes not expressly mentioned in this policy, we will ask for your express consent, identifying our partners and the purposes for the transfer and sharing of data.
By virtue of a court decision or an official act of a public authority, we may be required to disclose the identity of a User, especially in the case of an investigation into violations of third party rights or unlawful acquisition of personal data.
6. Your rights
Under applicable law, you have the legally recognized right, without obligation, at any time to object to the processing of your personal data by sending an express request or to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to be informed before your personal data is provided for the first time to third parties for direct marketing purposes, or when it is used on behalf of third parties. You have the right to object to this transfer or use without incurring any liability.
You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format by sending an explicit request or to the following email address: email@example.com
You have the right to request the transfer of your personal data to another administrator, by sending an express request or to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that some of the information we hold about you is false or inaccurate, you have the right to correct it by changing the information contained in your profile by sending an express request or to the following email address: email@example.com
You have the right to contact us to request complete erasure of your personal data by sending an express request or to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in relation to individual actions of collection, processing and sharing thereof by sending an explicit request or to the following email address: email@example.com. You have the right to demand that the third parties who have access to your data be notified of the restrictions, deletion or prohibition of processing of your data, in order to delete from these third parties all links, copies or replicas of your personal data. p>
For matters related to the protection of personal data, the local supervisory authority is:
Commission for Protection of Personal Data, address: Sofia, 1592, 2 Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., Tel. +359 2 915 3580 Fax +359 2 915 3525, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: http://www.cpdp.bg/
7. Where do we store your personal data and for what period?
Your personal data that we collect is stored on secure servers in the EU.
We store your personal data for the period in which you are a registered active user of the Website, or until the Services and/or the Website are terminated.
In the event that you wish to delete the data you have provided on the Website, the personal data stored about you will be deleted without undue delay.
Exceptionally, further retention of personal data is permitted by law only in cases where it is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and the right to information, to comply with a legal obligation, to performing a task in the public interest or in the performance of official functions assigned to us in our capacity as an Administrator, for reasons of public interest in the field of public health, for the purposes of archiving in the public interest, for the purposes of scientific or historical research, or for statistical purposes, or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
8. Technological and organizational measures for processing security. Risks.
Our goal is to ensure the quality and integrity of the data provided to us by users of the Website. For this purpose, adequate technological and organizational measures have been taken that contribute to the protection, accuracy, timeliness and completeness of the data.
Regardless of the measures taken to protect your data, you should be informed that the transmission of data over the Internet or other open network is never completely secure and there is a risk that third parties may gain unauthorized access to your data and to use it.
9. Contact details
For additional information, complaints or exercising your rights, you can contact us at:
- address: city of Sofia, 68 “Rhodopi” street, 2nd floor;
- phone number: 0879 62 72 95
- email: email@example.com
- Contact form: www.drbiomaster.com/contact/
This Policy is effective from 05/25/2018. and is in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95 /46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).